Split core current transformers
Compact current transformer with divisible measuring core for primary nominal currents from 100 A to 600 A with a secondary nominal current of 1 A and 5 A.
Optionally available with 0 ... 333 mV voltage output for use as a current sensor.
The 1 A variant of the KBR 32 is supplied with 2.5 m 2x0.75 mm² secondary cable. A 0.5 m 2x1.5 mm² cable is supplied for the 5 A variant.
- Therm. Nominal continuous current Icth: 1.2 x IN
- Therm. Rated short-time current Ith: 60 x IN, 1 sec.
- Max. Operating voltage Um: 0.72 kV
- Insulation test voltage: 3 kV, Ueff, 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Nominal frequency: 50 Hz
- Insulation class: E
- Applied technical standards: DIN EN 61869-1 / 2, VDE 0414-9-1 / 2
- Round conductor: 32.5 mm
- Overall width: 59.2 mm
- Height: 101.2 mm
- Overall depth: 90 mm